KinderBallet (KINBA) Tuesday 4:30 pm
90 95 $80.00 - $85.00
- Instructor: Carissa Palozzolo
- Song Name: “Tomorrow"
- The bodice of this dress is made of shiny spandex with a metallic foil stretch lace overlay
- Straps made of metallic foil stretch lace with hidden adjustable straps
- Large flower with jewel inset at the waist
- Attached petal top skirt is made of soft tulle with a curly hem
- Tutu is made of raw edge tulle with a tricot underskirt
- Attached briefs
- Glitter free!
- Includes : Flower hair clip.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.