Ballet Bears (BB1-7) Thursday 5:15 (girls)
- Instructor: Kasey DeFinis
- Song Name: “Teddy Bear and Me"
- The bodice of this dress is made of sequin velvet
- Keyhole opening in back with G-hook closure
- Attached petal tutu has a tricot top skirt with a raw hem
- Stretch satin waist inset has attached flowers
- Attached briefs
- Floral bun wrap included.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.