Kinder-Bear/Tumble Combo (KBTC-5) Friday 6:30
- Instructor: Kasey DeFinis
- Song Names: Ballet "I Love a Piano" and Tap "Shiny New Shoes"
- Three piece costume includes a biketard, tutu and fringe skirt
- Bodice is made of dripped glitter sequin mesh over stretch satin
- Black bow on upper left chest
- Stretch velvet cummerbund
- Tutu is made of confetti glitter tulle trimmed in ribbon with a tricot underskirt
- Tiered fringe skirt has an elastic waistband
- Includes : Hair pouf
- Tights: Class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.