Kinder-Bear/Tumble Combo (KBTC-4) Thursday 5:45
- Instructor: Kasey DeFinis
- Song Names: Ballet "Singin' in the Rain" and Tap "If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Baked a Cake"
- Three piece costume includes a biketard, asymmetrical skirt and tutu
- Biketard features a shiny spandex bodice with a pastel sequin mesh overlay in the front
- Criss cross straps in the back
- Pull-on asymmetrical skirt is made of layered shiny spandex
- Pull-on tutu is made of layered tricot with a curly hem and multi color organza flower at the waist
- Glitter free!
- Includes : Organza flower hair clip.
- Tights: Class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.