Flip-Hoppers (FLHOP2) Thursday 7:00
100 105 $100.00 - $105.00
- Instructor: Kasey DeFinis
- Song Name: “Buckle My Shoe"
- Two piece costume includes jacket and dress
- Cami-style dress is made of shiny spandex
- Attached woven twill top skirt is trimmed with metallic rainbow elastic over layered tricot
- Attached shiny spandex shorts
- Two-tone jacket is made of metallic spandex with metallic rainbow elastic collar and hem
- Functional zipper
- Includes : Two mini hair bows. (Shoes not included)
- Tights - Class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.