Flip-Hoppers (FLHOP-4): Friday 6:30 PM "Bob The Builder"
95 100 $95.00 - $100.00
- Instructor: Bronte Reinert
- Song Name: "Bob The Builder"
- Two piece costume includes vest and dress
- Neoprene vest with sequin spandex inset
- Dress is shiny spandex with adjustable straps
- Top skirt is multicolor checkered print neoprene over sequin trimmed tricot
- Attached shorts are shiny spandex
- Glitter free!
- Hair bow, classic tube socks.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- Shoes are not included
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart below, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is still growing, consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.