Ballet, Tap, & Jazz Mini (BTJM-1): Thursday 6:45 PM "Bluey" & "Baked a Cake"
100 105 $100.00 - $105.00
- Instructor: Libby Dixon
- Song Names: "Bluey" & "Baked a Cake"
- Two-In-One Combination Costume!
- Copen blue spandex short unitard with sequined fringe tie-dye spandex insert
- Separate matching skirt and chiffon tutu
- Spandex binding and sequin trim
- Costume includes pouf hair clip
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- Shoes are not included
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart below, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is still growing, consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.