Kinder-Ballet Tap and Jazz (KBTC2) Thursday 6:00 pm
85 90 $85.00 - $90.00
- Instructor: Melissa Wood
- Song Name: “ Good Day Sunshine" (tap) and "Yellow Submarine" (ballet)
- Three piece costume includes biketard, peplum skirt and tutu
- Biketard has a foil dot velvet bodice and shiny spandex shorts
- Peplum tap skirt and tutu will be worn over biketard. Biketard only shown alone to assist with sizing decisions.
- Keyhole opening in back with G-hook closure
- Pull-on foil dot velvet peplum skirt with bow clipped at the waist
- Pull-on layered tricot tutu with sequin trim and glitter flower clipped to waist
- Hair bow included.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart below, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is still growing, consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.