Ballet, Tap and Jazz-minis (BTJM-2) Thursday 6:45 pm
85 90 $85.00 - $90.00
- Instructor: Melissa Wood
- Song Name: “I Will be a Superstar" tap and "Butterfly Fly Away" ballet
- Three piece costume includes biketard, tutu, and bustle skirt
- Ballet tutu or tap bustle skirt will be worn with costume. Unitard pictured alone only to assist with sizing decisions.
- 4-way stretch shiny spandex biketard with Two-Way Ultra Sparkle sequin front bodice
- G-hook closure in back
- Pull-on layered tutu made of multi-colored tricot with glitter ribbon trim and rosette clipped at the waist
- Pull-on bustle skirt features tricot with glitter bow clipped at the waist
- Iridescent glitter hair bow included
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart below, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is still growing, consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.