Ballet, Tap and Jazz- Beginning Monday 6:30
90 98 $90.00 - $98.00
- Instructor: Libby Dixon
- Song Name: “Miami" (jazz) and "All Shook Up" (tap)
- Three piece costume includes biketard, asymmetrical skirt, and fringe skirt
- Biketard has a pinch-front rainbow sequin velvet bodice
- Ruffled Skirt or Fringed skirt will be worn with costume. Biketard pictured alone only to assist with sizing decisions.
- Unlined power mesh neckline and shiny spandex shorts
- Pull-on rainbow sequin velvet skirt with asymmetrical ruffle hem
- Pull-on rainbow stretch fringe skirt with bow at the waist
- Glitter free
- Multicolored rhinestone ponytail cuff included
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart below, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is still growing, consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.