Ballet, Tap & Jazz- Advanced (BTJ-ADV) Monday 6:45 pm
95 100 $85.00 - $90.00
- Instructor: Kelly Lorenz
- Song Name: “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (tap) and One Kiss (jazz)
- Three piece costume includes leotard, fringe skirt and skater skirt
- Cap sleeve leotard has an Ultra Sparkle bodice
- Power mesh neckline
- Keyhole opening in back with G-hook closure
- Pull-on ombré stretch fringe skirt
- Pull-on two tier shiny spandex skater skirt with crinoline trim
- Glitter free!
- Includes : Flower hair clip.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart (below) , be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.