Kinderbear Ballet, Tap and Tumble (KBTC-5) Saturday 9:00 am
95 100 $95.00 - $100.00
- Instructor: Kelly Lorenz
- Song Name: “First Time in Forever" (ballet) and "Good Ship Lollipop" (tap)
- Three piece costume includes biketard, fringe skirt and tutu
- Biketard has a pinch-front bodice of scattered hologram sequin spandex
- Power mesh inset at the neckline
- Straps in back with G-hook closure
- Pull-on skirt is stretch fringe over shiny spandex
- Pull-on tutu has a top skirt with organza flower detail over layered tricot with satin ribbon trim
- Glitter free!
- Includes : Organza flower hair clip.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart, be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.