Ballet, Tap & Jazz- Beginning (BTJ-INT) Tuesday 4:45 pm
95 100 $95.00 - $100.00
- Instructor: Melissa Wood
- Song Name: “Yankee Doodle Dandy" (ballet) and "Grand Old Flag" (tap)
- Three piece costume includes biketard, skirt and tutu
- Shiny spandex biketard with an Ultra Sparkle bodice
- Shirred straps hide adjustable straps
- Pull-on skirt made of shiny spandex over layered tricot with a curly hem
- Pull-on tricot tutu has a curly hem and removable paillette flower detail
- Glitter free!
- Includes : Paillette flower hair clip.
- Your class will be wearing tights, which are included with your costume; shoes are not. The size of tights will correspond to selected costume size- but can be exchanged for a different size at the studio, if necessary.
- IMPORTANT: When consulting your size chart (below) , be aware that girth is the most important measurement and if the measurements span two different sizes, always size up. Additionally, if your child is due for a "growth spurt,” consider ordering up a size. It is always easier to alter a costume that is too large than too small.
- Remember that that costumes can take up to 16 weeks for delivery. Orders received after the deadline may not arrive in time for your studio's photo week.
- Need help measuring your dancer? Watch this video!
- Need costume help? Visit our FAQ!
- Need more help? Email the Costume Fairy.